Go now if you want it, Another world awaits you.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go now if you want it, Another world awaits you.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cleaning.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zikki
Admin
Zikki

The Cleaning.  Empty
PostSubject: The Cleaning.    The Cleaning.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 am

Essentially, several people in Exodus have recently been leaving, citing a handful of reasons each time. Several members have conferred, and decided that the best solution to fix the issues that have a 'cleaning' in the guild.

This means that the lead situation is going to be altered slightly, and a majority of the members in guild will be kicked. This isn't a personal matter to any of those who debated about what to do, the guild is simply looking to have a fresh start. You're more than free to ask to join again if you want to, or if you've got questions, post on here or send a PM to me, Fuzzy, Mov or Angel.

It's been fun, and we're going to try to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
angel1982

The Cleaning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning.    The Cleaning.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:09 am

I approved this message. And I am sorry if anyone's feeling are hurt but things lately were just getting out of hand. After the cleaning the guild leadership will be re-evaluated and reset. Movado and Zikkiri and a few others will be rejoining.

Oh and neti is coming back so hide your kids hide your wives.
Back to top Go down
Madawc

The Cleaning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning.    The Cleaning.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:18 am

can i join again, i love exo T_T
Back to top Go down
TheFuzz
Admin
TheFuzz

The Cleaning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning.    The Cleaning.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:23 am

I saved you Mat. Smile
Back to top Go down
Asarlin

Asarlin

The Cleaning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning.    The Cleaning.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:51 am

Fuzz come clean my house too, i pay you $20
Back to top Go down
Foundie

The Cleaning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning.    The Cleaning.  Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:30 am

Don't kick meeeeee fuzzbucket ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cleaning.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cleaning.    The Cleaning.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cleaning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go now if you want it, Another world awaits you.  :: Welcome: Please Register :: Public:-
Jump to: